American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Everything Else  ~  The King of Queens: G'Night Stalker

desktop
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I didnít see it anywhere. So sorry...

Anyway, I think this The King of Queens [spam] episode is hilarious, especially when Spence comes out of the backseat. However, I certainly couldnt be the only to notice that it could not possibly be Spence who did all these things. Clearly, Spence was sitting on the couch THE WHOLE TIME Doug kept getting those The King of Queens [spam] emails from 'the stalker' when the guys were over. You can clearly [spam] [spam]see that Spence does not move from his seat once he sat down, yet they show him going behind the pizza box to email. How do the writers not notice this (or anyone else not mention this) the walt disney 100 years of magic 164 discs whole time? I think it wouldve been funnier if either Spence was not there that night, or better yet, if he went back to Danny, mad that the [spam] season 1-6 Doug blew his cover, and they both teamed up on him. When Danny was around, Spence would do it, and when Spence was around, Danny would do it. It wouldve been much more believable and funnier. And I dont think it wouldve blown the cover by doing this because Doug kept imagining that bald guy or the blonde girl doing this to him, so you probably [spam] Slayer Seasons 1-7 [spam]
wouldnt suspect it right away being either D or S. Cant you imagine it now- Spence appearing in the shadows and saying "hello Doug" and then Doug freaking out and then Danny appearing and saying "hello Doug"? and him Two and a half men [spam] freaking out again? Genious!

Did anyone else notice this?? My mom and I saw it for the first time the other day and that was the first thing we said to each other when the episode was over.