American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Carrie Underwood Forum  ~  First Look Into '[spam].' Snakes on a Cane Promo

xoxobaby
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote
Fox has given the first look into their " [spam] [spam]." ad campaign that makes use of Hugh Laurie's "Snakes on a Cane" idea. In the ad that imitates The Caduceus symbol used in medical field, House literally is wrapped by two pythons and is attached to wings. The tag, meanwhile, is read "incurably himself".
The ad was shot over the summer, using real snakes which [spam] [spam]Laurie joked about. "I remember Hugh asking the snake wrangler if the snakes had names. He replied, 'No, because they don't come when you call'," said Exec Producer Katie Jacobs- [spam] [spam]. The actor came up with the idea in Spring when he thought about the phrase "snakes on a cane" and quickly sketched a symbol to be presented to Fox's marketing department.
Approved by the network, the ad becomes part of the summer-long guerrilla marketing promotion for [spam] [spam]6. Beside being featured on and off air,
----------------------------
[spam] [spam]
King of Queens [spam]
[spam] [spam]
dvdscollection
bond09
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quote
good morning my people nice page American Idol (titled American Idol: The Search for a Superstar in the first season) is a reality competition to find new solo musical talent, created by Simon Fuller. It debuted on June 11, 2002 on the Fox network, and has since become one of the most popular shows on American television. also get some Generic Ciali s and enjoy s-e-x more It's currently the #1 TV show and is one of only three that have been #1 in the Nielsen Ratings for five consecutive seasons, along with All in the Family and The [spam]. Part of the Idol franchise, it is a spinoff from the reality program Pop Idol, which first aired in 2001 in the United Kingdom.
bond09
Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quote
Hi i would like to talk about the cast of american idol

It's Time To Give BackIdol Gives Back returns on April 21, 2010.
they will come back with this show next yeard please enjoy

Become FriendsWhy not add Simon to your friend list on MyIdol? hell no i dont like this dude to arrogant
Jennifer's NominationsJ ennifer Hudson gets 2 Soul Train Award nominations. wow 2 nominations thats terrific
Jason's VideoWatch "Let's Just Fall in Love" and get tour dates.
get all the information about the dates
Get Idol on your Mobile! Impress the judges and play American Idol on your mobile phone!
well im a fan of this show but no that much i wont put it in my phone.also four days ago i was watching a replay of American idol and my eyes star to hurt but i just when to Online Pharmacy and they give me a good eye drop so i continue watching the show.