American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Clay Aiken Forum  ~  Is Clay Aiken Gay?

admin
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 01 Jan 1970 Posts: 204
While Clay Aiken looks gay, he has publicly stated that he is not gay and may even be a virgin. In addition, gay and lesbian magazine Advotate ran a whole story devoted to this question. The writer of the Advocate artice states:

My boyfriend talks about Aikenís goal to become a special-needs teacher as one that screams out as a career track often pursued by gay men. And my boyfriend also points out that thereís a definite subset of closeted Christian males in their 20s (having been one himself) who have so successfully repressed their sexuality that they donít even know that theyíre really gay.

Today, ABC News ran a story that Clay Aiken could be Asexual, because he stated the following in an interview with New York Magazine:

"I have got too much on my plate, I'd rather focus on one thing and do that when I can devote time to it, and right now, I just don't have any desire."

And when asked whether he ever has sexual "urges" or "needs," Aiken responded, "I mean, not really. I've just kind of shut it off, maybe. Is that bad?"
AIFanClub
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quote
haha yes clay, i'd say that is bad.
angelina
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quote
LOOKS LIKE HE HA FINALLY COME OUT OF LCOSET AND HE IS GAY.
rajas
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quote
Rumors of Clay Aiken's sexuality have been ciruculating for some time, but now Clay Aiken has come out publicy with an official announcement, "Yes I'm Gay. He has said many times that he is not gay. Whether or not he is gay. many women find him attractive. What is most attractive about him is his strong vocal ability.

rajas

Best singer
rockeesta999
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quote
It's not important whether if he is gay or not.... The important is that Clay Aiken is happy in his life now....