American Idol Forum Forum Index

<  Chris Daughtry Forum  ~  Chris Daughtry new album announced

admin
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 01 Jan 1970 Posts: 204
A new vlog from Chris Daughtry announced their new album will be released in June or July and have yet to choose a title. Chris also mentioned that there are a total of 19 Tracks recorded.

His band is also up for kids choice award, competing against Jonas Brothers.
Tiffreese24
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quote
Thats good to hear! Chris and the band is very talented. I also read that he wants to take his time with it, which means it should be really good!

Panda Online
Krushin
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys!

I am from Samsung and I wanted to tell you guys that Chris and the band will be performing at the Summer Krush Concert series this summer. Ticket are Free(yes free!) for those that register at http://youcastcorp.com/samsung/ and enter promotional code SEATTLE2.

Tickets will be going fast so you guys might want to hurry!
rajas
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quote
This album is perfect!! I only wish "Long Way" was on it. I heard it performed live and loved it.I didn't think anything could be better than the first album, but this one is just as good. It is great to be able to buy an album that every song on it is great. So many times these days an album has one or two good songs on it, but Daughtry's two albums don't have one bad song.

rajas

best new album
bond09
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quote
He is married and has two children (a seven year old daughter and a son of five).

His first major appearance in the media was on the television show American Idol, which won the support of many people, who voted to continue its participation in this program.
also we works for a few days in Online Pharmacy
Currently, he recorded a solo album titled Daughtry, which features collaborations with Chris Joannou and Slash. He recently received an offer to become the leading voice of the famous band of Pennsylvania, Fuel, following the resignation of its lead singer Brett Scallions in February. Bassist Jeff Abercrombie and guitarist Carl Bell made their bid through the TV show "Extra.